You can enable or disable browser or web push notifications directly on the OJO site or in your browser settings.
To turn off all notifications
On the specific device you would like to disable notifications, click https://www.ojohome.ca/notification/?disable=all
To turn off notifications through your Chrome browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click "More Settings."
- Under "Privacy and Security," click "Settings."
- Click "Notifications."
- Choose to block or allow notifications:
- Allow or block all: Turn on or off "Sites can ask to send notifications."
- Block a site: Next to "Block," click "Add." Enter the site and click "Add."
- Allow a site: Next to "Allow," click "Add." Enter the site and click "Add."
- Allow quieter notification prompts: Turn on "Sites can ask to send notifications," then click "Use quieter messaging," which blocks notification prompts from interrupting you. You won't get notifications after you ignore multiple notifications from a site, or if other users typically don't allow notifications from a site.
To turn off Android notifications
To turn off iPhone and iPad notifications
Please sign in to leave a comment.